Throughout its 10 hectares, this magnificent, full of history estate built in 17th century is made up of 4 main constructions with a total living area of 1200 sqm.
- The Manor House
- The Farm
- The Sheepfold
- The Dovecote
A swimming pool of 20 m x 10 m and a tennis court complete this exceptional property.
The current owners acquired the property from The Comte de Boisrouvray who was the cousin of Prince Ranier of Monaco.
1000 litres of olive oil (received numerous awards for its quality) are produced each year from about 500 olive trees.